Social Icons

Thursday, May 14, 2015

"Redtail Meets Pinktail" by Dokie Doobie

"Redtail Meets Pinktail"
By Dokielicious Doobie


This is a story that I was hoping to release sometime back in February, for Black History Month in the US, but I seriously underestimated the amount of time I needed to finish it.  Seriously.   But hey, it's done now, so no complaints.
I hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed creating it.
If you like my work, donations are always accepted. 
It costs a lot to produce these things, both in time and money.
Please feel free to leave comments on the previews shots posted on my Flickr page: 
https://www.flickr.com/photos/criss_bliss/  
Thanks again Dominic Dawes for letting me post this on your blog. 



















































No comments:

Post a Comment